New Features in Professional & Enterprise Series 2.8.4
- The abbreviation dictionary contents is now validated.
- The drawing area is extensible to about 35 x 25 feet.
- Target systems SAP 6.4 and SAP BI 6.4 are now supported.
- SILVERRUN now offers an easy one-step installation for RDM including its database interfaces DB2, Informix,
MS Access, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Progress, Sybase and Teradata as well as the interface to the development system Uniface.
Interface SILVERRUN-RDM for MS SQL SERVER
- The following MS SQL Server 2005 options can be forward and reverse engineered:
- INSTEAD OF triggers
- IDENTITY including its parameters SEED and INCREMENT
- XML (only the untyped form).
- The interface is more permissive when reverse engineering large procedures and views.
Interface SILVERRUN-RDM for Oracle
- Comments for tables, view and columns can now be synchronized.
Interface SILVERRUN-RDM for TERADATA
- Forward / reverse engineering and synchronization of Teradata Version 2 Release 6.0 models
and databases is supported.
- Forward / reverse engineering and synchronization now supports the following concepts:
- Foreign key constraints for ALTER TABLE
- Comments for views
- Comments for view columns
- Columns length for the data types CLOB and BLOB.
- Forward / reverse engineering and synchronization supports additional column specifications:
- CHARACTER SET
- Various parameters for COMPRESS.
- The following TERADATA options can be forward engineered:
- Check constraints for columns
- BEFORE JOURNAL
- AFTER JOURNAL.
Interface SILVERRUN-RDM for PROGRESS
- Forward / reverse engineering of Progress 10 is supported.
Interface SILVERRUN-RDM for Uniface
- Forward / reverse engineering of Uniface 8 models and databases is now included.
SAPHIR-for-SILVERRUN solution (not included in SILVERRUN RDM)
- The Enterprise Application databases SAP, Peoplesoft, Siebel and JD Edwards can be reverse engineered.